Thursday 12 April 2012

Geezer mask - Realistic mask (Dark skin) - Realistic masks

Geezer mask - Realistic mask (Dark skin) - Realistic masks:


by Andy Richards
Last halloween I decided to go all out and get the best costume I could find to scare the hell out of the people attending my local halloween party. I decided to go as a scary wizard. I wore a black robe and some special contact lenses which completely blacked out my eyes. The product that really made the outfit though, was the mask I’d brought from Merlinsltd.
com. It is called ‘The Geezer’ and is one of those full head masks that is so realistic you can barely tell it is a mask, especially in the creepy dark halloween night! The mask depicts a strong jawed, slightly hook nosed man with a very serious look on his face. This coupled with the lenses really freaked people out! The mask cost me £34.
99 from Merlinsltd. com. It took a long time to arrive, nearly 2 months of waiting! I’m not sure what went wrong but I did receive it in the end which I suppose is the main thing.
It was most definitely worth the wait! The mask is somewhat tight fitting making it difficult to get on, but without this quality the mask would not fit the contours of your face so well. Sure, the mask is a little uncomfortable to wear for a whole night but at the same time it is very realistic. I found it no problem to breathe and speak clearly, no muffled voice like you can get from other masks.
I was looking for a realistic scary mask that made me look like a completely different person so that no one would recognise me before I spoke. It worked a treat! No one had any idea who I was and I had to be asked before I revealed myself and we all had a good laugh about it. Apparently I had scared a few of the kids that were present, but they seemed happier when I removed the mask and they saw a smiling face underneath! So my only advice for this product is not to expect it to be entirely comfortable and watch out who you scare with it! I can imagine this causing heart attacks with the frail and nightmares with the young!

No comments: